There are available two types of licensing: Standard License and Extended License.
With a Standard license, you may:
- Reproduce up to 500,000 copies of the asset in all media, including product packaging, printed marketing materials, digital documents, or software.
- Include the asset in email marketing, mobile advertising, or a broadcast or digital program if the expected number of viewers is fewer than 500,000.
- Post the asset to a website or social media site with no limitation on views.
- Include the asset in some types of products, such as inside a textbook, as long as the primary value of the product is not the asset itself, and the product is not reproduced more than 500,000 times.
- Share the unmodified asset with your employees and contractors who have contractually agreed to abide by the license terms.
- Transfer the license to your client or employer.
With a Standard license, you may not:
- Distribute the stand-alone file.
- Create merchandise, templates, or other products for resale or distribution where the primary value of the product is associated with the asset itself. For example, you can’t use the asset to create a poster, t-shirt, or coffee mug that someone would buy specifically because of the asset printed on it.
Extended License expands on Standard License in the following ways:
- invitations, advertising and promotional projects, including printed materials, product packaging, presentations, film and video presentations, commercials, catalogues, brochures, promotional greeting cards and promotional postcards up to an unlimited number of prints;
- entertainment applications, such as books and book covers, magazines, newspapers, editorials, newsletters, and video, broadcast and theatrical presentations up to an unlimited number of prints;
- prints, posters (i.e. a hardcopy) and other reproductions for personal or promotional purposes, resale, license or other distribution up to an unlimited number of prints;
- in themes, skins and other electronic software meant for resale limited to a maximum of 480,000 total pixels (for example: 600px x 800px) per media file where un-edited.
For any uses not listed here, or for questions regarding our licensing please contact us.